Sale!

BUY MERLE FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY

$1,000.00

+ Free Shipping

name; koko

Sex :Male

Status: Available
Age: 12Weeks Old
Registration: AKC
What’s Included:
✅ Vet Checked
✅ Up to Date Vaccinations
✅ Neutered
✅Dewormed
✅Microchipped
✅Crate Trained
✅House Trained
✅ Health Guarantee
✅ Child Friendly
✅ Pet Friendly

Category:

BUY MERLE FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY

 

The Merle pattern in French Bulldogs is caused by a dominant gene known as the “M” allele. This “M” allele is responsible for producing the distinctive Merle coloring in a dog’s coat. Dogs with one copy of the “M” allele (Mm) are considered Merle, while those without the allele (mm) are considered non-Merle

Merle French Bulldogs are considered to be quite rare, and due to their unique pattern and color, they can be pretty expensive. Brindle French Bulldogs are not as rare, but they still have their own unique pattern and color

Are puppies born merle?

As you can see each puppy has a 50% chance of being born merle, a 25% of being solid/non merle, and a 25% chance of being a double merle. As you can see, there is no risk of double merles when breeding a solid dog to a merle

cute merle french bulldog

BUY MERLE FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY

Shopping Cart